"I was reading articles about sustainable entrepreneurship and saw your publications (esp. the emergence of the urban entrepreneur). You have done a great work and I'm really happy that you are pursuing projects like this. You have changed the way I think of my business and environment" (Robin, Swiss Investor)
- Muñoz, P. Cacciotti, G. Cohen, B. 2018. The Double-edged Sword of Purpose-driven Behavior in Sustainable Venturing. Journal of Business Venturing. 33(2), 149–178.
- Muñoz, P. et al., 2018. Advancing sustainable entrepreneurship through substantive research. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research, 24(2), pp.322–332.
- Muñoz, P. 2018. A Cognitive Map of Sustainable Decision-Making in Entrepreneurship: A Configurational Approach. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research. In Press.
- Muñoz, P. Cohen, B. 2018. Sustainable Entrepreneurship Research: Taking Stock and Looking Ahead. Business Strategy and the Environment. 27(3), 300-322.
- Muñoz P; Cohen B 2018. Entrepreneurial Narratives in Sustainable Venturing: Beyond People, Profit and Planet, Journal of Small Business Management. 56(S1), 154-176.
- Muñoz, P. Kimmitt, J. Serey, T. Velásquez, L. 2016. The Structure and Dynamics of Social Entrepreneurship in Chile. Entrepreneurship Ecosystems Support Programme, Corfo. Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile.
- Cohen B; Muñoz P 2017. Entering Conscious Consumer Markets: Towards a New Generation of Sustainability Strategies, California Management Review. 59(4), Qtr: Summer, 23-48.
- Muñoz P; Cohen B 2017. Towards a Social-Ecological Understanding of Sustainable Venturing, Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 7, 1-8
- Muñoz, P 2017. Beyond Markets: Entrepreneurship in the Civil Society. The European Business Review. Jan/Feb 2017.
- Muñoz P; Cohen B 2016. The Making of the Urban Entrepreneur, California Management Review, 59(1), Qtr: Fall.
- Cohen B; Muñoz P 2016. The Emergence of the Urban Entrepreneur How the Growth of Cities and the Sharing Economy Are Driving a New Breed of Innovators, ABC Clio Praeger.
- Kibler E; Fink M; Lang R; Muñoz P 2015. Place attachment and social legitimacy: Revisiting the sustainable entrepreneurship journey, Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 3, 24-29.
- Cohen B; Muñoz P 2015. Toward a Theory of Purpose-Driven Urban Entrepreneurship, Organization and Environment, 28, 264-285.
- Muñoz P; Dimov D 2015. The call of the whole in understanding the development of sustainable ventures, Journal of Business Venturing, 30, 632-654.
- Muñoz P; Cacciotti G 2014. Understanding Failure and Exit in Social Entrepreneurship: A Protocol Analysis of Coping Strategies, Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research, 34, 596-611
- Muñoz, P. Kibler, E. 2013. The Formation of Opportunity Feasibility Beliefs in Social Entrepreneurship: A Configurational Analysis of Institutional Conditions. Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research. 33(18), Article 3.
Picture: One Degree Solar / www.onedegreesolar.com